07 May Window shutters, the best solution for your windows.
Why Plantation Window Shutters Are Better For Your Home Than Conventional Window Treatments Like Curtains and Blinds.
Where ever you look, your home or workplace, you will almost certainly find conventional window treatments such as old-fashioned curtains or blinds. Curtains can soon smell dusty and if you have pets or children, pet hairs and sticky fingers will be adding daily to the build up of dirt. If you run your fingers over your blinds – no matter how particular you are, they will never feel really clean. Dust mites will have a wonderful time sharing your home with you and unless you wash your curtains regularly, your family may well be experiencing allergies. Shutters however are the solution.
Choosing Your Window Treatments
The shutters that we supply and fit in your home can be crafted into many different shapes and sizes, and because of the natural beauty of wood and efficiency they provide, they need to be perfect. A good quality shutter will have a lifespan in excess of 20 years, so the fit and styles are important. No matter how many times you change your decorations, your shutters will remain, perfectly in tune with any colour scheme, unlike conventional window treatments. Choosing a company such as Charles Faraday, you can be assured of a service second to none. We will not only advise you on the best styles for your windows, but we will measure exactly and fit them perfectly.
Fitting your Shutters
- We ensure all the measurements are taken accurately, it’s tricky sometimes, especially when there are difficult shapes. We ensure the divisions of the shutter panels are nicely in line with your window transoms etc.
- When we are happy with the measurements we discuss in detail the options available for your shutters. You will be suprized at the choice you have from tilt rod positions through to the colour shading of your shutters. We will give you our top tips on how to choose the shutter styles that best suit your lifstyle. We have 27 standard colours also for you to choose from, but if you want it just so, then we can provide any shade of colour you desire.
- When we understand completly your requirements we send the quote confirmation details to you to check over. We want you to be completely satisfied, so please check this over in detail. There are no hard sell techniques, that is why we send it after our visit so you can reflect on your choices.
- When you accept the quote we put it into production, and keep you up to date on the progress of the order.
- When we come and carry out the installation we take every care so as to cause as little disruption as possible. We do not want you to know we have been, but when we leave we want you to be happy we have.
We look forward to visiting you to provide a free quotation.
Team Charles Faraday