22 Jul What are the best Shutter Styles for my home?
We do prefer to supply and fit custom made hardwood shutters in all our installations. The reason for this is that hardwood is so versatile, long lasting and looks great, especially when stained. It can be used in practically any design and for any room. There are some exceptions to this rule. Rooms that potentially have high moisture levels such as bathrooms, wet rooms, kitchens, indoor swimming pools. In these environments we use Solid Polyvinyl shutters with reinforced louvres for your added peace of mind. Polyvinyl shutters are 100% waterproof and specifically made for these humid areas. To look at, you would not be able to tell the difference, so there is no compromise of continuity with the rest of the shutters you may be fitting in other rooms of the house. If you are wanting a colour other than white, then there is a wide choice of colours also.
There are several different styles available for your window treatments, and we are more than happy to offer free advice to help you choose which style is best for you. These styles include:
- Full Height – brilliant for when you need full coverage of large windows
- Tier-on-Tier – extremely flexible and they can be fitted with a midsection dividing rail
- Solid Shutters – these are made from solid panels, without louvres. The panels can be Raised or Shaker style.
- Bi-Pass – A shutter made up of several panels. One panel slides behind the other,
- Bi-Fold concertinas in on itself
- French and Patio Doors – Installed either directly to the existing doors and frame, or set just inside allowing you easy access through the doors.
- Café Style – these cover only the bottom section of the window, very chic.
- Special Shapes and Angles – It does not matter what tricky shaped window you have we can find the best solution.
We do not only supply and fit custom made shutters, but we have other solutions for your window treatments such as Vertical blinds, Venetian blinds, Pleated blinds and Roller blinds.
No matter where you want shutters, office or home, there is a solution for you. If you are located in the West Midlands up to a couple of hours from Telford, so a lot Wales is included, we are more than happy to come and provide a free survey.
Not sure if we cover your area? If you are close to any of these towns give us a call. Welshpool, Montgomery, Ludlow, Kidderminster, Birmingham, Wolverhampton Stoke-on-Trent, Crew, Whitchurch, Oswestry, Shrewsbury.
Why not give us a call now 01952 551 220 or drop us on email by simply clicking on the envelope symbol on this screen?
Looking forward to meeting with you soon,
Team Charles Faraday.
The following is to assist with searches and does not really make sense. shutters near me Telford, also window shutters Wolverhampton, along with shutter blinds Birmingham, also find (not that we do them) cheap window shutters Shrewsbury, we only supply quality shutters at realistic prices Welshpool, and don’t forget Stafford